• Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
• Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
• Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
• Do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
• To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect it.
FOR WHICH WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed by Stichting AVG voor Verenigingen for the following purposes:
• Sending newsletters and invitations.
For the above objectives, we may request the following personal data from you:
• First Name;
• Last name;
• E-mail address;
PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may provide the information that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
• Taking care of the internet environment;
• Taking care of the (financial) administration;
• Taking care of newsletters and invitations.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this. We do not provide personal data to parties based outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
The Jesus Lives Foundation does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures;
• All persons who are able to access your data on behalf of Stichting Jesus Lives, are bound by confidentiality.
• We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
• We pseudonymize and take care of the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
• We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
• We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR DATA
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly about this. E-mail: info@Jesuslives.nl